About me

My name is Marko Markovic and I am a software developer, a musician and a researcher. I am intrigued by algorithms and new techniques and I want to improve my software development skills.

While working on different projects I like to document what I have learned. A new technique, a new algorithm, solution to a problem or a tool. The reason I am writing this blog is to help out other people in their programming endeavors and also I write so I won't forget.

If you are interested to find out more about me visit markomarks.com

Friday, February 22, 2013

Resource file names

Hi guys and galls,
Long time no write. Today we have a short one. The topic of choice is file names you include in your android applications. This will save you a couple of hours of headaches.

Just use lowercase lettering for file names and you won't get any mysterious errors in Eclipse IDE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive