About me

My name is Marko Markovic and I am a software developer, a musician and a researcher. I am intrigued by algorithms and new techniques and I want to improve my software development skills.

While working on different projects I like to document what I have learned. A new technique, a new algorithm, solution to a problem or a tool. The reason I am writing this blog is to help out other people in their programming endeavors and also I write so I won't forget.

If you are interested to find out more about me visit markomarks.com

Friday, March 15, 2013

Object to object list

Hello, how are you doing this day?
This will be a simple and a short one, but wanted to put this on my blog, because I am catching myself searching online for this thing from time to time. So, for my sake I have put it on here :)
The thing is we have an object but the method we are sending it to requires a list of objects of the same type.


I will demonstrate with a simple example how to solve this.
object alone = value;
object[] bunch = new object[]{ alone };
Until next time, Have a good day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive