About me

My name is Marko Markovic and I am a software developer, a musician and a researcher. I am intrigued by algorithms and new techniques and I want to improve my software development skills.

While working on different projects I like to document what I have learned. A new technique, a new algorithm, solution to a problem or a tool. The reason I am writing this blog is to help out other people in their programming endeavors and also I write so I won't forget.

If you are interested to find out more about me visit markomarks.com

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Introduction

Hello ladies and gentleman and welcome to my first post in the 'My Projects' section. The main idea here is to tell you a bit about the projects I have done. I won't be going into technical details too much, just the general description. The reason for that is that I would like to keep some secrets to myself *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*.

If you have some questions, or you would like to know more about the project, use the comment section, send me a personal message or scream on from the top of the hill, whatever you want to do is fine with me.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive